Zoll Automated External Defibrillator
A Full-Rescue automated external defibrillator (AED). With Real CPR Help technology, the AED Plus provides real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR. The AED Plus package includes the AED Plus, one set of adult electrodes (CPR-D padz), one sleeve of batteries and a soft carry case.
- The only AED that can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well; features Real CPR Help, a unique CPR feedback tool that is able to monitor CPR quality and provide real-time feedback for depth and rate of chest compressions
- Audio and visual prompts help you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other
- Lowest total cost of ownership of all AEDs on the market: lithium batteries and CPR-D-padz Electrodes both last five years
- Unique one-piece CPR-D-padz for quick, easy application
- A lid that acts as a â€œpassive airway support' to maintain the victim's open airway
- Has a back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do along with a display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive