Unico G504 Series Binocular LED Microscope - MICROSCOPE G504, ADV BINO, 4/10/40/100, PL - G504
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: MICROSCOPE G504, ADV BINO, 4/10/40/100, PL
Manufacturer Part # G504
- G504/T Plan Achromat Microscope
- G504: Seidentopf Binocular Head (Inclined 30°)
- G504T: Seidentopf Camera-Ready Trinocular Head (Inclined 30°)
- Nosepiece: 5 position nosepiece provides flexibility
- Eyepiece: Paired wide field 10X (FN 18 mm) high point eyepieces with dual diopter; A pointer or reticule can be added
- Objectives: All objectives are parfocal, parecentered, and color-coded.
- Plan Achromat Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X, and 100X (oil)
- Focus: The low position coaxial coarse and fine focusing system designed to lessen user fatigue; The coarse focus tension control allows to increase or decrease the focusing tension; The safety stop prevents damage to objectives and specimensl; The fine focusing is graduated at 0.002 mm
- Stand: Ruggedly constructed all metal stand and broad low profile base
- Stage: Heavy duty, built-in graduated mechanical stage with low position coaxial X-Y controls
- Ball bearing movement (with dovetail mechanism) allows for smooth, precise adjustments; Stage size is 180 mm x 150 mm and the range of X-Y stage movement is 80 mm x 50 mm
- Condenser: Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with graduated iris diaphragm is focusable and centerable
- Illuminator: Built-in high-intensity LED illuminator with field diaphragm provides Koehler type illumination for clear, sharp images
- The brightness intensity control (rheostat) is conveniently located and provides steady even illumination at all levels
- Power Input: 90-240 V & Fuse rating is 250 V and 1.5 A.