Use the CompreBoot to manage the effects of chronic lymphedema. The even distribution of pressure can help reduce the swelling that is caused by an accumulation of lymph fluids underneath the skin. The CompreBoot is ideal for patients that have moderate lymphedema and edema that localizes in the ankle and foot.
Day or Nighttime Wear
The CompreBoot is a therapeutic compression brace that can be worn during the day or night. It provides moderate pressure that will not cut off circulation. Safely use the CompreBoot throughout daily activities or while resting to efficiently reduce swelling.
Designed for Moderate Compression
The CompreBoot provides moderate foot and ankle compression without covering the heel or toes. The neoprene brace provides users with 30-40 mmHg of comfortable and breathable compression. Individuals can slightly adjust the amount of pressure on the foot using the hook and loop straps.
- Compression garment designed to relieve edema and lymphedema in the ankle and foot
- Provides 30-40 mmHg of moderate compression
- Made with a comfortable neoprene material that can be machine washed and dried for easy care
- Sleeve can be easily adjusted for optimal fit with hook and loop enclosures
- Avoid slipping with optional gripper patches that provide additional traction
Weight (lb) : 0.1
Please click the following links to get additional documentation, information, sizing charts, or manuals for the product
Sigvaris 7101061 - Additional Information