Sigvaris Chip Pad Bra Insert
The Chip Pad Bra insert is an accessory that can be used in conjunction with the Sigvaris CompreVest. It is sold separately from the CompreVest for those looking for extra relief of lymphedema. Simply insert the Chip Pad into the side pockets of the compression vest for conforming chest support.
Chip Pad Advantage
The Chip Pad Bra Insert is designed to reduce lymph fluid that accumulates in the chest. The open cell foam chips lightly massage the surface tissue to break up any hardness. The pad is designed with vertical channels to help promote the flow of lymph fluids and keep them from concentrating into stagnant pockets.
Mastectomy and Lumpectomy Recovery Tool
Use the Chip Pad Bra Insert as additional support after a mastectomy or lumpectomy. The insert is specially designed to help relieve lymphedema that is common after these types of procedures. The combination of the compression from the Comprevest, and the gentle, massaging support of the Chip Pad insert can aid in the postoperative recovery process.
- Place Chip Pad Bra in the interior side pockets of the CompreVest (sold separately) for additional support
- Helps in the reduction of lymphedema by providing guided compression to move the pockets of fluid that accumulate around the chest
- Filled with open-cell, foam pieces that gently massage the tissue to help drain lymph fluid
- Ideal for individuals that have had reconstructive surgery, mastectomy, or lumpectomy
- Chip Pad Insert is moisture wicking with foam chips that conform to the body for a comfortable yet form fit
Weight (lb) : 0.21
Please click the following links to get additional documentation, information, sizing charts, or manuals for the product
Sigvaris 7101059 - Additional Information