Sammons Preston Vinyl-Coated Iron Dumbbells
Use in Any Space
The Iron Dumbbells are ideal for any area with extra space. They are compact strengthening tools that can be used in a home, gym, training room, or clinic. They are versatile in use, but don't require the storage of bulky weight machines.
The Sammons Preston Vinyl-Coated Iron Dumbbells are optimal for strength training workouts. The range in available sizes is ideal for variation in fitness level. Use them for a numerous exercises to strengthen the arms, legs, back, and core.
The Vinyl-Coated Iron Dumbbells can also be used for rehabilitation exercises. The lighter weights are ideal for longer sets of dynamic movements to begin recovering from an injury. Increase weight as you or your patient regain movement and strength.
- Made of durable cast iron that is intended to endure long term use
- Each weight is covered in a latex free, vinyl coating
- Soft vinyl is easier to grip and more gentle on hands than uncoated free weights
- Weights sold by pair ranging from 1-10 lbs, or as a complete set including each size dumbbell (10 pairs)
- Ideal for simple light-medium weight strength training and rehabilitation exercises