Rolyan AquaForm Zippered Wrist Splint
Professional Splinting Material
The AquaForm Zippered Wrist Splint is made for professional use on patients. The splinting material is designed to be heated up in office and customized to fit individual patients. It can be modified and remolded to achieve desired fit.
The perforated wrist splint offers immobilizing support to the wrist and forearm. Professionals use it to treat arthritis, tendonitis, sprains, strains, and other cumulative traumas. It can also be used as a support brace after the removal of a cast. The long length wrist splint extends just below the elbow, and the short length wrist splint covers â…” of the forearm.
The AquaForm Zippered Splint features a unique zipper closure. It promotes easy removal of the splint if users wish to temporarily take the splint off. The zipper runs the length of the entire splint from the forearm to the hand.
- Firm splint is designed to immobilize the wrist and reduce pain
- Stabilizes the wrist to repair tendons and heal various injuries
- The latex-free splinting material made with 2.4mm 4% perforated aquaplast-T and a zipper closure
- Offered in small, medium, and large sizes in long and short lengths to accommodate various wrist sizes
- Stockinette liner is sold separately
Weight (lb) : 0.45
Please click the following links to get additional documentation, information, sizing charts, or manuals for the product
Rolyan A175003 - Additional Information