Multi-Modality Skin Marker Reference Point For Nuclear Medicine And Pet 15Mm - 50 Per Pack
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Marker Skin Multi-Modality 50/Package
MULTI-MODALITY Nuclear Medicine/ PET Skin Marker
- Appears as a bright object on CT and MRI scans
- Can be seen on all MRI sequences
- Perfect for Mammography and Diagnostic Radiology procedures
- 5mm central axis hole with sealant plastic cover
- Suitable for the injection of a short-life radioisotope using a hypodermic needle
- 15mm outer diameter
- 3.5mm thick
Multi-modality markers are important for Image Guided Surgery because they provide reference points on the patient's scanned images without tissue indent or artifacts
|Product Type||Multi-Modality Skin Marker|
|Unit of Measurement||Package|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.