Innovation in Motion Juditta Wheelchair
The Juditta Wheelchair is a tilt-in-space mobility aid that ensures correct alignment of your patient's head and trunk. The height, angle, depth, and side-to-side adjustability provides stability, without lateral movement of the head. The antibacterial, closed cell construction is highly resistant to cleaning chemicals, and makes this mobility aid perfect for personal and professional use. The steel, gray frame is painted with non-toxic epoxy powder paint, and the fire-retardant upholstery is able to be removed and machine washed.
Offering a variety of patient-focused features, the Juditta Wheelchair is an economical option for patients of all ages and disabilities. Features include: a height-adjustable backrest, tilting capabilities up to 38°, flip-open arm rests, and more! The height adjustable back rest offers correct trunk alignment and keeps pressure off of the spine. Swing-away leg rests allow easier transitioning, and the height-adjustable footplates flip-up when entering elevators and small rooms. The solid-front wheels (6.7') and solid rear wheels swivel with drum brakes, and are single control pedal operated. The seat bottom is comfortable for all-day use, and is gas-spring adjustable from 10° to 35°.
The Juditta Wheelchair is available in five varying size and wheel options. Sizing options include: 16 in. W with 12' rear wheels, 18 in. W with 12' rear wheels, 20 in. W with 12' rear wheels, 18 in. W with 22' rear wheels, and 20 in. W with 22' rear wheels. Each wheelchair is 48 in. in height and 33 in. to 45 in. in length. The seat depth measures 18 in., the seat height measures 21 in., and the overall weight measures 81.5 lbs.
Designed to provide additional user comfort, choose between a variety of accessories! Available for each wheelchair size are alternate padded calf straps, ReclineTrays, and removable footplate coverings. Optional footrest locks, IV poles, abdominal belts, abduction blocks, and padded removable tray coverings are universally sized.
- Wipe-clean, closed-cell upholstery is easy to sanitize and highly resistant to external chemical agents
- Tilt-in-space wheelchair offered in a variety of size and wheel combinations, and designed to ensure correct alignment and effortless mobility
- Height, angle, depth, and side-to-side adjustability offers a completely custom fit to users of varying sizes and disabilities
- Features include gas-spring inclination seat adjustments, height-adjustable back rest and footplates, swing-away leg rests, solid front and rear wheels, and flip-open armrests
- Constructed of steel with non-toxic epoxy powder paint, and covered with easy-to-remove, machine washable upholstery
Weight (lb) : 110
Perfect Item. On-time delivery.