Globe Scientific Cuvettes - CUVETTE, COBAS MIRA, IW, 300/CS - 5121
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: CUVETTE, COBAS MIRA, IW, 300/CS
Manufacturer Part # 5121
- Globe's disposable standard and semi-micro cuvettes are designed for use in spectrophotometers.
- They are produced from either optical polystyrene or UV grade PMMA and include optical windows for optimum transmittance through spectrum range from 340 to 800nm for the optical polystyrene and from 280-800nm for the UV Grade PMMA.
- These cuvettes are engineered for high reproducibility and offer variations within the range of ±1% absorption.
- This is vital when batch analysis is being undertaken.
- The cuvettes are packaged in dust-free PE foam trays. Each tray contains 100 cuvettes.
- Material:Polystyrene or UV grade PMMA
- Dimensions:12mm x 12mm x 45mm
- Technical:Path length: 10mm
- Spectrum range:UV grade PMMA - 280 to 800nmPolystyrene - 340 to 800nm