DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Sample Urea Cap - Sampule Glass Liquid Scintillation Vial with 13-425 Linerless Urea Cap and Metal Foil Liner, 6 mL, 1, 000/Bulk Pack - 986491
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: Sampule Glass Liquid Scintillation Vial with 13-425 Linerless Urea Cap and Metal Foil Liner, 6 mL, 1, 000/Bulk Pack
Manufacturer Part # 986491
- Sample Urea Cap
- These 6 mL disposable glass sample vials are economical when used as liquid scintillation vials
- They are manufactured from Wheaton 180 low potassium borosilicate glass that conforms to ASTM Type I, Class A and USP Type I requirements. Vials are packed in individual cells in trays of 200
- Vials in trays are shrink-wrapped in plastic for protection against contamination
- Catalog number 986491 is specially designed for those instruments requiring a cap smaller in diameter than the vial to prevent jamming
- 6 mL size
- Made from Wheaton 180 low potassium borosilicate glass
- Background counts are consistent and low; ultraviolet transmission is high
- Screw caps packed separately
- Product must be used in compliance with the intended use statement listed on the product or its accompanying product information.