DWK Life Sciences Kimble CHROMAFLEX Flow Adapter - CHROMAFLEX Flow Adapter, 1.0 cm, 1/16" - 420876-0000
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: CHROMAFLEX Flow Adapter, 1.0 cm, 1/16"
Manufacturer Part # 420876-0000
- Flow Adapter
- Flow Adapters Improve Chromatogram Resolution By Delivering The Sample And Buffer Directly To The Top Of The Gel Bed.
- This Protects The Gel Bed From Disruption During Sample Loading And Eliminates Any Dead Volume Above The Gel Bed
- Flow Adapters Are Recommended When Using Buffer Gradients, During Reverse Flow Applications And For High Resolution Gravity Flow Separations
- Each Flow Adapter Is Supplied With A 20 Micron Porosity Hdpe Bed Support, Tfe/Propylene O-Ring Seal, Stainless Steel Adjusting Rod, Ptfe Body, And 5 Feet (1.5 Meters) Of Fep Ptfe Tubing
- Blue Lock Ring Is Supplied With All Sizes Except Those That Fit 1.0 Cm Column Id
- Use Of Aggressive Organic Solvents Requires The Ptfe Bed Supports Listed As Accessories And Ffkm O-Rings Sizes 010, 116 Or 222 (Not Available From Kimble Chase)
- Product must be used in compliance with the intended use statement listed on the product or its accompanying product information.