DWK Life Sciences Kimble Ampul- TS Score-Break - Standard Taper Score-Break Ampul, 2 mL - 12040G-2
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: Standard Taper Score-Break Ampul, 2 mL
Manufacturer Part # 12040G-2
- Small glass vessels fabricated from USP Type I borosilicate glass, providing maximum solution stability and easy hermetic sealing
- Kimble Chase ampules are offered in capacities ranging from 1 mL to 20 mL and in a variety of pack sizes
- Pre-scored constricted portion of the stem permits safe and easy opening while eliminating the need for filing
- Amber glass is recommended for light-sensitive compounds
- Stems can be pull or tip-sealed
- Excellent dimensional stability for high speed filling and sealing operations
- Customization including barcoding, pre-cleaning, and other capacities and styles is available; contact Customer Service
- Amber ampules are manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type 1 requirements
- Clear ampules are manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
- Product must be used in compliance with the intended use statement listed on the product or its accompanying product information.