DWK Kimble Sterile Disposable TD Color Coded Serological Pipet - Sterile Disposable Glass Color-Coded Serological Pipettes, To Deliver (TD), 1mL, 0.1mL Graduations, Red Band, Individually Wrapped - 72105-1110
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: Sterile Disposable Glass Color-Coded Serological Pipettes, To Deliver (TD), 1mL, 0.1mL Graduations, Red Band, Individually Wrapped
Manufacturer Part # 72105-1110
- Pipets have a uniform pulled tip and are clean, plugged, sterile and ready for use
- Calibrated To Deliver (TD) to the tip
- Provided with "negative" graduations to increase the versatility of the pipet
- 72105 series is packaged in color-coded paper/plastic individual wrap and overpacked in convenient dispensing shelf packs for laboratory benches 72102 series is packaged in a convenient recloseable canister pack containing 50 pieces sealed in a plastic bag
- Designed from ASTM Specification E714
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
- Product must be used in compliance with the intended use statement listed on the product or its accompanying product information.