DeRoyal Vel-Foam Ankle Contracture Boots - BOOT, ANKLE, CONTRCTRE, FOAM, LRG, SOLE, LINER - 4300D
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: BOOT, ANKLE, CONTRCTRE, FOAM, LRG, SOLE, LINER
Manufacturer Part # 4300D
- Static ankle foot orthosis used for positioning and pressure reduction.
- Structured to completely suspend the heel.
- Made of fleece material with or without boot sole.
- Softgoods completely cover splint leaving no exposed metal against skin.
- ""No strap"" closures make it easy for patients to apply and remove the boot.
- Anti-rotation bar, padded toe piece and mesh laundry bag included.
- Universal right/left
- Indications: Hip rotation; Foot drop; Not recommended for severe plantar flexion contractures, open wounds, severe spasticity or thrombosis
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop|
|Style Detail||With Boot Sole & Extra Liner|