Discount Code: Use code TAKE5 for 5% OFF Total Purchase
Free Shipping Orders Over $100
Questions? Speak with a specialist!
Chat with us!
- Intended for coagulating tissue or arresting bleeding from small vessels by heat conducted through the wire tip.
- Indications include ophthalmic, general and plastic surgery.
- Alkaline battery-powered cautery available with various tip styles.
- A protective cap covers the switch and top.
- The tip heats in approximately 1.0 second.
- At low temperatures, it glows a dull gray at the tip; at high temperatures, it glows a bright red.