Cardinal Health Needle-Pro EDGE Safety Devices - EDGE Safety Needle Device, 21G x 1-1/2" - ED2115-NO
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: EDGE Safety Needle Device, 21G x 1-1/2"
Manufacturer Part # ED2115-NO
- Needle-Pro EDGESafety technology
- Single-handed activation system
- Audible safety feature provides confirmation of sheath activation
- Sleek, low-profile design offers unobstructed view of needle
- Constructed with user safety in mind, The Needle Pro EDGE allows your hand to remain behind the needle at all times - your finger never has to move towards the needle. The sleek, low-profile design of the EDGE safety device provides clinicians with an unobstructed view of the needle. Clear line of sight helps clinicians administer injections efficiently, as well as draw medications easily.
- Graduations and color coding
- Optically clear precision-marked barrels
- Complete color coding of safety devices
- Clear, distinctive color coding on packagingClinicians need color coding that's highly visible, even at a distance. Using a proprietary manufacturing process, EDGE safety devices are completely embedded with color, which is designed to stand out.