Cardinal Health Advanced IV Transparent Dressings - Standard Window-Out Transparent Dressing with Tabs, 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" - TD-22C
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: Standard Window-Out Transparent Dressing with Tabs, 1-3/4" x 1-3/4"
Manufacturer Part # TD-22C
- Transparent dressings help protect the wound surface or can be used to secure catheters and IVs
- Made of water-resistant material, but designed to conform and flex with patient movements
- May be used for wound care applications, securing objects to the skin and as a secondary dressing
- Moisture vapor permeability allows excess moisture to vent, while maintaining a moist wound environment conducive to healing
- Possible applications: surgical incisions, skin grafts and donor sites, Stage I and II pressure ulcers, post-tattoo application and removal, IV and catheter sites, some superficial wounds and minor burns