Ampac 400 Series Clear Polyester SealPAK Pouches - Poly Pouch, 2.5 Mil., 8" x 12" - 404-24
This item may require 5-7 days to ship out from our facility.
Product Information: Poly Pouch, 2.5 Mil., 8" x 12"
Manufacturer Part # 404-24
- Ampac's 400 Series SealPAK is a 2ply laminated structure consisting of polyester and polyethylene (PET/PE). These boilable and freezable pouches can sustain temperatures from -56 to 115°C (-70 to 240°F). 400 Series SealPAKs are 2.5 mils thick, and are best used for light use and moderate protection. These transparent, airtight, and leak-proof pouches can be sterilized with gamma, infrared, and e-beam. Once sealed, these pouches can also be surface sterilized using VHP.Ampac recommends using 500 Series SealPAKs for applications requiring long-term storage, sharper objects, or chemical solutions.Not finding the pouch size you need? Ampac's SealPAK material also come as tubular rollstock. Only two sides of the tubular rollstock is pre-sealed, allowing flexibility of packaging different sizes and types of objects. Tubular Rollstock comes on a 3" core and is packaged in a corrugated box custom designed to store and dispense product. Seal using Ampac's multi purpose heat sealer.Example 400 Series Known Uses:
- Outer package for Chemo IV's
- Chemo cassettes
- Overwrap for medical trays and kits
- Animal tissue storage
- ELISA plate storage
- Western blotting - storing and incubating blot
- Overwrap for evidence kits
- Evidence/Narcotics storage
- Ion chromatography - ionic analysis of circuit boards